Home / Resources/ Patient Corner
Eye Care Education Resources
We are providing you useful links to resources that can help answer many questions regarding your ocular health. Visit these Eye Care Education Sources to not only understand how you can manage your ocular health but also to familiarize yourself as to how we at Brampton Optometry can help you maintain healthy eyes and vision. This section will provide resources for your education.
- Eye Examinations for
- Infants & Children
- Common Eye Conditions in Adults
- Treatments for the Eye
- Getting the right eye-wear
- Learn Prevention Tips for Healthy Eyes & Vision
A) Learn more about Eye Examinations & why they are important!
1) The Eye Examination–
2)Examinations for Infants & Children
- Video: http://on.doctorsofoptometry.ca/childrens-vision-commercial/
- YouTube Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxvViMMUt4U
3) Eye Examinations for Adults – http://on.doctorsofoptometry.ca/eye-health-exam-frequency-adults
4) Eye Examinations for Seniors – http://on.doctorsofoptometry.ca/eye-health-exam-frequency-seniors
B) Also learn about the most common eye conditions discovered in adults
- Macular Degeneration- http://on.doctorsofoptometry.ca/age-related-macular-degeneration-amd
- Diabetic Retinopathy- http://on.doctorsofoptometry.ca/diabetes-your-eyes
C) Treating eye-related issues – Why is it important?
D) Getting the right eyewear for your eyes!-
E) Make Good choices and have good vision! Learn prevention tips!
F) Watch & Listen to Inspiring Patient Stories! –
G) Have more questions? Here are answers to many common questions…
H) Have questions about your OHIP Coverage? Have a read at the link below…