Home / Our Technology
Our Technology – Eye Care Services
At Bramalea Optometry, your eye exam will start with a complete history of your eye health, followed by an accurate prescription and health assessment of your eyes using advanced techniques and technology to diagnose and maintain your ocular health.
- Comprehensive examinations include assessment for glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration and cornea.
- We encourage children to have their first eye exam at 2 years
- Diabetic eye exams on yearly basis using latest technology
- Contact lens consultations and fittings, including bifocal contacts
- Pachemetry- corneal thickness measurement for early diagnosis of keratoconus
- Dry eye testing and treatment
- Removal of foreign bodies in lodged in the eye
- Laser vision consultations
- Visual field testing, laser scans of optic nerve and, retinal photography for glaucoma