At Drs J & K Gill and Associates, your eye exam will start with a complete history of your eye health, followed by an accurate prescription and health assessment of your eyes using advanced techniques to diagnose and maintain your ocular health.
- Comprehensive examinations include assessment for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and cornea.
- We encourage children to have their first eye exam at 2 years.
- Diabetic eye exams on yearly basis.
- contact lens consultations and fittings, including bifocal contacts.
- Advanced Testing for Glaucoma including Pachymetry and OCT (Optical Coherence Technology)
- Dry eye testing and treatment
- Removal of foreign bodies(metal)lodged in the eye
- Laser vision consultations
- Visual field testing, OCT scans of optic nerve and, retinal photography for glaucoma